The postindian warrior is the simulation of survivance in new stories.
– Gerald Vizenor
The Telling Quest
- What’s a story you want to tell?
- What parts of yourself must you face?
- What parts of yourself can you share?
- Create your own story in any medium that inspires you. For example, a short film.
- Share your act of survivance by emailing the file or posting online, and tagging the act with #survivance.
Words of Roger Fernandes
“The Warrior fights a battle, they become the warrior. This is when the hero does what we think a hero should, which is they fight the battle, they kill the dragon, they save the baby in the burning building, whatever. But they wouldn’t do that unless they had gone through the previous phases.”